Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records allow you to manage your finances with confidence. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Compilation of financial statements
- Audits and reviews
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and couples
- Return preparation
- Provincial and federal commodity tax planning and compliance
- Tax considerations in matrimonial settlements
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- Tax effective retirement and estate planning
Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST, HST, PST and QST)
Many of our clients are responsible for collecting and submitting sales taxes in many different jurisdictions. We can assist you in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns, and in controlling your sales-tax-related costs.
A properly structured financial plan enables you to face any financial challenge that may present itself at each stage of your life. Through the financial planning process, we can help you assess your financial needs and develop strategies that will enable you to achieve your goals and strengthen your financial security.