At Gordon L. Baldwin Chartered Accountants, our commitment to professionalism and building strong, successful relationships with our broad base of clients are the cornerstones upon which we’ve built our business. We are dedicated to providing our clients the best service possible to meet their business or personal needs in a timely and efficient manner. Our clients are accustomed to the expert advice and solutions that comes from our extensive knowledge and experience, and we pride our selves on the quality of the work we do.
As our Firm evolves and expands, we are looking for Senior Accountants who are excited for the opportunity to work and grow alongside us.
As a Senior Accountant for Gordon L. Baldwin Chartered Accountants, you:
- Have a minimum of two years relevant experience with a Public Practice accounting firm.
- Have strong technical accounting and reporting expertise, as well as a good understanding of business, management and taxation.
- Are able to expertly prepare and complete working papers, financial statements and both personal and corporate tax returns, all to our Firm standards.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have advanced computer skills in MS Office, Quickbooks/Sage, Taxprep and Caseware.
- Are a good problem solver, a critical thinker, and you are equally comfortable working in a team environment as you are independently.
- Are at all times professional, diligent, detail oriented and able to work autonomously.
Gordon L. Baldwin Chartered Accountants is a Cloud-based practice, and as such, we offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work remotely and on a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants should contact us with a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position.